Saturday, November 5, 2011

if i twittered

I just found this post hanging out in the "drafts" section of my blog and thought I'd go ahead and post it... It was written in 2009. Remembering how life was for me just a couple of years ago makes me smile... Because now I can take a 5 minute shower with minimal consequences. Hooray.


I'm sure that most of you know what "Twittering" is, but I've just recently learned about it. If you don't, here's the definition according to Wikipedia:

Twitter is a social networking and micro-blogging service that allows its users to send and read other users' updates (known as tweets), which are text-based posts of up to 140 characters in length. Updates are displayed on the user's profile page and delivered to other users who have signed up to receive them. Senders can restrict delivery to those in their circle of friends (delivery to everyone being the default). Users can send and receive updates via the Twitter website, SMS, RSS (receive only), or through applications such as Tweetie, Twitterrific, and Feedalizr. The service is free to use over the web, but using SMS may incur phone services provider fees.

I don't have any interest in doing it, but if I did - here's what you might have read today:

- Jennifer is stirring her coffee with a baby spoon.
- Jennifer is trying to remove a penny from her CD player.
- Jennifer is changing a poopy diaper.
- Jennifer just found a moldy cheerio in the couch cushion.
- Jennifer is wondering if she'll get to take a shower today.

You get the point.

Riveting.
Fascinating.

Who wouldn't want to read that stuff?

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Ha. I don't do it either for the exact same reason. My "tweets" would look just like yours. A day in the life.

Related Posts with Thumbnails